What is involved in Customer service training
Find out what the related areas are that Customer service training connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer service training thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer service training journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer service training leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer service training related domains to cover and 46 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer service training, Blended learning, Customer satisfaction, Customer service, Face-to-face interaction, Web based training:
Customer service training Critical Criteria:
Focus on Customer service training failures and adjust implementation of Customer service training.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer service training project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer service training experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we maintain Customer service trainings Integrity?
Blended learning Critical Criteria:
Derive from Blended learning outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Blended learning.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Customer service training project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Customer service training delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are our needs in relation to Customer service training skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Blended learning: a dangerous idea?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Consult on Customer satisfaction goals and observe effective Customer satisfaction.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– What vendors make products that address the Customer service training needs?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer service training?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Customer service planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Customer service.
– Do we Phrase questions simply and avoid the use of closed-ended questions that require a yes or no? do we Watch our customers nonverbal responses in order to gauge his or her reactions to our questions? Some cultures believe that questioning someone is intrusive and therefore avoid it. This is especially true if the questions involve personal information eg How is your family?
– Customer Service What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
– In the past year, do you believe that companies have generally improved or worsened in terms of the amount of time you feel you have spent waiting for help from Customer Service…?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Customer service training? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What external or societal factors are often used to group people together and affect the way members of a group are seen or perceived?
– How might the key characteristics of your service change in the future if the customers and their expectations change?
– Remember when you were young and felt that adults didnt understand or care about your wants or needs?
– Where do you send a call, e-mail, or correspondence if you do not know where they should go?
– Do you bypass the system and work around the unhelpful person in order to get the job done?
– What kind of qualities would staff members who deliver stellar Customer Service possess?
– Do customers receive the same service from each place/site within your organization?
– How do we handle a situation where a customer wants something that we do not offer?
– In the past year, have you lost your temper with a Customer Service professional?
– Do we Bring energy and enthusiasm to every customer encounter?
– Will revenues from increase in service offset added costs?
– How can you restore confidence with your customers?
– How do we fit in the Customer Service wheel?
– What Customer Services are needed?
– Are your people easy to deal with?
– Who are your external customers?
Face-to-face interaction Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Face-to-face interaction management and look in other fields.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Customer service training services/products?
– How will you know that the Customer service training project has been successful?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer service training activities?
Web based training Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Web based training outcomes and adopt an insight outlook.
– How will you measure your Customer service training effectiveness?
– How would one define Customer service training leadership?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer service training Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer service training External links:
15 Top Customer Service Training Courses for Your …
Customer Experience Training – Customer Service Training
The Complete Guide to Customer Service Training – Help …
Blended learning External links:
The 3 major dos and don’ts of blended learning | eSchool …
Blended Learning | Blackboard Learn
Ready to Blend: Bring blended learning to your school.
Customer satisfaction External links:
Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey
McDVoice.com – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction …
Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Customer service External links:
Colonial Penn Customer Service
Customer Service – Wells Fargo
Capital One Customer Service | Contact Us
Face-to-face interaction External links:
Free Essays on Social Media and Face-to-Face Interaction
Web based training External links:
LexisNexis University | On-Line Training – Web Based Training