What is involved in Web API
Find out what the related areas are that Web API connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Web API thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Web API journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Web API leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Web API related domains to cover and 160 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Web API, Mod perl, Named pipe, Data center, HTML5 in mobile devices, HTTP handler, Web browser, Inter-process communication, SAP Cloud Platform, EMC Atmos, Web SQL Database, Representational state transfer, Web server, Open API, Cross-origin resource sharing, W3C Geolocation API, Open Web Platform, Engine Yard, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Mozilla Developer Network, Mod mono, VMware vCloud Air, Virtual private cloud, Virtual appliance, EXo Platform, Cloud database, XML validation, Web development, Computer network, Web storage, O’Reilly Media, Google Cloud Platform, Zadara Storage, IBM cloud computing, Active Server Pages, Common Gateway Interface, HTML5 File API, Cloud Foundry, Browser Helper Object, Web service, World Wide Web Consortium, Client-side scripting, Server Application Programming Interface, Hypertext Transfer Protocol, Phusion Passenger, Uniform Resource Identifier, Simple Common Gateway Interface, Google Native Client, Virtual Machine Manager, Microsoft Azure, Cloud computing, Web framework, Platform as a service:
Web API Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Web API projects and report on developing an effective Web API strategy.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Web API values?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Web API process?
– Think of your Web API project. what are the main functions?
Mod perl Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mod perl issues and catalog Mod perl activities.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Web API workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Web API products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Web API processes of our organization?
Named pipe Critical Criteria:
Trace Named pipe tactics and report on developing an effective Named pipe strategy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Web API process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Web API process available?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Web API. How do we gain traction?
– Have all basic functions of Web API been defined?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Detail Data center goals and check on ways to get started with Data center.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– What are all of our Web API domains and what do they do?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
– How can skill-level changes improve Web API?
– How can the value of Web API be defined?
HTML5 in mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Examine HTML5 in mobile devices projects and prioritize challenges of HTML5 in mobile devices.
– Is maximizing Web API protection the same as minimizing Web API loss?
– Is there any existing Web API governance structure?
– What are internal and external Web API relations?
HTTP handler Critical Criteria:
Contribute to HTTP handler decisions and plan concise HTTP handler education.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Web API that make it risky?
– Are accountability and ownership for Web API clearly defined?
Web browser Critical Criteria:
Audit Web browser projects and acquire concise Web browser education.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Web API moving forward?
– What about Web API Analysis of results?
Inter-process communication Critical Criteria:
Grade Inter-process communication goals and catalog Inter-process communication activities.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Web API project manager?
– How do we manage Web API Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our formula for success in Web API ?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Audit SAP Cloud Platform leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging SAP Cloud Platform.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Web API project?
– Do Web API rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there Web API Models?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Meet over EMC Atmos adoptions and oversee EMC Atmos requirements.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Web API with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Web API dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Web SQL Database Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web SQL Database failures and pioneer acquisition of Web SQL Database systems.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Web API effort?
– Can we do Web API without complex (expensive) analysis?
Representational state transfer Critical Criteria:
Detail Representational state transfer failures and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Web API processes?
– Does Web API analysis show the relationships among important Web API factors?
– How is the value delivered by Web API being measured?
Web server Critical Criteria:
Devise Web server outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Web server strategies.
– Are web servers located on a publicly reachable network segment separated from the internal network by a firewall (dmz)?
– Do we know what we have specified in continuity of operations plans and disaster recovery plans?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Web API process?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Web API?
Open API Critical Criteria:
Survey Open API management and tour deciding if Open API progress is made.
– Among the Web API product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is the Web API organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How important is Web API to the user organizations mission?
Cross-origin resource sharing Critical Criteria:
Consider Cross-origin resource sharing decisions and reduce Cross-origin resource sharing costs.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Web API is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Web API leaders?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Web API move?
W3C Geolocation API Critical Criteria:
Look at W3C Geolocation API strategies and define what our big hairy audacious W3C Geolocation API goal is.
– Is there a Web API Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is a Web API Team Work effort in place?
Open Web Platform Critical Criteria:
Deduce Open Web Platform strategies and track iterative Open Web Platform results.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Web API is underway?
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Engine Yard leadership and find the essential reading for Engine Yard researchers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Web API project?
– Does the Web API task fit the clients priorities?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Coach on Google Docs, Sheets and Slides outcomes and mentor Google Docs, Sheets and Slides customer orientation.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Web API processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Web API leader?
– Are there Web API problems defined?
Mozilla Developer Network Critical Criteria:
Check Mozilla Developer Network risks and point out improvements in Mozilla Developer Network.
– Will Web API have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How can we improve Web API?
Mod mono Critical Criteria:
Apply Mod mono leadership and achieve a single Mod mono view and bringing data together.
– How would one define Web API leadership?
– How do we Lead with Web API in Mind?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Generalize VMware vCloud Air issues and summarize a clear VMware vCloud Air focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Web API, including any consulting or professional services?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Virtual private cloud governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Virtual private cloud projects.
– Are there recognized Web API problems?
– Why are Web API skills important?
Virtual appliance Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Virtual appliance results and display thorough understanding of the Virtual appliance process.
– For your Web API project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Web API does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct EXo Platform goals and devise EXo Platform key steps.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Web API forward?
– Why is Web API important for you now?
– How do we keep improving Web API?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cloud database adoptions and reduce Cloud database costs.
– What are current Web API Paradigms?
XML validation Critical Criteria:
Discourse XML validation results and proactively manage XML validation risks.
– Do those selected for the Web API team have a good general understanding of what Web API is all about?
Web development Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Web development projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Web development.
– How do we Improve Web API service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the short and long-term Web API goals?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computer network strategies and oversee implementation of Computer network.
– What are our needs in relation to Web API skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Web API processes?
Web storage Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Web storage failures and know what your objective is.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Web API in a volatile global economy?
– Do we have past Web API Successes?
O’Reilly Media Critical Criteria:
Boost O’Reilly Media management and sort O’Reilly Media activities.
– How can you negotiate Web API successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Google Cloud Platform decisions and achieve a single Google Cloud Platform view and bringing data together.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Web API experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Web API?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Zadara Storage results and learn.
– Is Web API Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Web API Management?
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Face IBM cloud computing issues and devote time assessing IBM cloud computing and its risk.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Web API activities?
– What business benefits will Web API goals deliver if achieved?
– What threat is Web API addressing?
Active Server Pages Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Active Server Pages governance and create a map for yourself.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Web API strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Web API activities?
– What are the long-term Web API goals?
Common Gateway Interface Critical Criteria:
Investigate Common Gateway Interface risks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Common Gateway Interface is getting what it needs.
– Does Web API include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Web API? There might be some that are less obvious?
HTML5 File API Critical Criteria:
Check HTML5 File API planning and adjust implementation of HTML5 File API.
– Is Supporting Web API documentation required?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Recall Cloud Foundry strategies and find answers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Web API project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will you measure your Web API effectiveness?
Browser Helper Object Critical Criteria:
Explore Browser Helper Object management and pay attention to the small things.
Web service Critical Criteria:
Refer to Web service leadership and improve Web service service perception.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Is the scope of Web API defined?
World Wide Web Consortium Critical Criteria:
Infer World Wide Web Consortium quality and slay a dragon.
– What are the business goals Web API is aiming to achieve?
Client-side scripting Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Client-side scripting adoptions and test out new things.
– Have you identified your Web API key performance indicators?
– How do we go about Securing Web API?
Server Application Programming Interface Critical Criteria:
Meet over Server Application Programming Interface strategies and describe the risks of Server Application Programming Interface sustainability.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Hypertext Transfer Protocol adoptions and slay a dragon.
Phusion Passenger Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Phusion Passenger management and correct Phusion Passenger management by competencies.
– In what ways are Web API vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– When a Web API manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are our Web API Processes?
Uniform Resource Identifier Critical Criteria:
Adapt Uniform Resource Identifier issues and summarize a clear Uniform Resource Identifier focus.
– Who will provide the final approval of Web API deliverables?
– How do we go about Comparing Web API approaches/solutions?
Simple Common Gateway Interface Critical Criteria:
Frame Simple Common Gateway Interface planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Simple Common Gateway Interface.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Web API?
– Is Web API Required?
Google Native Client Critical Criteria:
Chat re Google Native Client visions and prioritize challenges of Google Native Client.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Web API product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Web API appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Design Virtual Machine Manager results and handle a jump-start course to Virtual Machine Manager.
– Think about the people you identified for your Web API project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Which Web API goals are the most important?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Microsoft Azure tactics and shift your focus.
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Detail Cloud computing engagements and secure Cloud computing creativity.
– It is clear that the CSP will face a large number of requests from its customers to prove that the CSP is secure and reliable. There a number of audit and compliance considerations for both the CSP and the customer to consider in cloud computing. First, which compliance framework should a CSP adopt to satisfy its customers and manage its own risks?
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– How do the end users of cloud computing know that their information is not having any availability and security issues?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– How can a small cloud computing consultancy take advantage of the Federal Cloud Computing Strategy?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– What are the pros cons of various oss for cloud computing?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
– What is scalability and why is it important?
– Can we accelerate DevOps with Hybrid Cloud?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– what is the future of private cloud?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Web framework Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web framework tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Web framework.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Web API process?
– What are the disruptive Web API technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Refer to Platform as a service tasks and secure Platform as a service creativity.
– How will you know that the Web API project has been successful?
– What are specific Web API Rules to follow?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Web API Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Web API External links:
ASP.NET Web API | The ASP.NET Site
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
ASP.NET Web API
Named pipe External links:
Named Pipe Operations (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
http://In computing, a named pipe (also known as a FIFO for its behavior) is an extension to the traditional pipe concept on Unix and Unix-like systems, and is one of the methods of inter-process communication (IPC). The concept is also found in OS/2 and Microsoft Windows, although the semantics differ substantially. A traditional pipe is “unnamed” and lasts only as long as the process.
Data center External links:
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
ADE Data Center – Home
Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center
HTML5 in mobile devices External links:
Webアプリ(HTML5 in mobile devices) – Community | …
HTML5 in mobile devices – WOW.com
HTML5 in mobile devices – YouTube
HTTP handler External links:
Receiving a HTTP POST in HTTP Handler? – Stack Overflow
How To Create an ASP.NET HTTP Handler by Using Visual …
How to: Configure an HTTP Handler Extension in IIS
Web browser External links:
Clear your web browser’s cache, cookies, and history
Chrome Web Browser – Google Chrome
How do I enable Java in my web browser?
Inter-process communication External links:
Inter-process Communication – Mill Computing, Inc
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
Overview | SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services Login – Altiscale
mind-demous – SAP Cloud Platform
EMC Atmos External links:
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
ViPR EMC Atmos Object Service API Support
EMC Community Network – DECN: Free EMC Atmos …
Web SQL Database External links:
HTML5 – Web SQL Database – tutorialspoint.com
HTML 5 Web SQL Database – C# Corner
HTML5 Demo: Web SQL Database – rollback test
Web server External links:
HTTPD – Apache2 Web Server – Official Ubuntu Documentation
How to Make a Raspberry Pi Web Server | DIY Hacking
What is Web server? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Open API External links:
Open API allows for 100s of integrations – Cosential
GPS Tracking Device with Open API | GPSTrackit
Open API Initiative – Official Site
Cross-origin resource sharing External links:
enable cross-origin resource sharing
Support of CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) in …
W3C Geolocation API External links:
Hak5 – Spoofing the W3C Geolocation API – YouTube
Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API – eScholarship
Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API – Internet Archive
Open Web Platform External links:
Open Web Platform – Home | Facebook
open web platform | Ido Green
Contributing to the Open Web Platform – meetup.com
Engine Yard External links:
Engine Yard: Log In or Sign Up
The Engine Yard at Belvoir Castle – Home | Facebook
Engine Yard (@engineyard) | Twitter
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides External links:
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides – Adelphi University
Mozilla Developer Network External links:
Mozilla Developer Network – Quora
Mozilla Developer Network Introduction and Resources
Mozilla Developer Network – Home | Facebook
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air – Dedicated Cloud Platform | CenturyLink
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air – User Management
Virtual private cloud External links:
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud – Official Site
Virtual Private Cloud Services | Hostway
Private Cloud Hosting with CloudConnect Virtual Private Cloud
Virtual appliance External links:
Virtual Appliances – FREE download Virtual Appliances
Cisco Content Security Management Virtual Appliance …
Virtual Appliance – Netwrix
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform – Home | Facebook
About eXo: Company overview and Goals | eXo Platform
eXo Platform Reviews | G2 Crowd
Cloud database External links:
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
Cloud Database Solutions
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft Azure
XML validation External links:
XML Validation: XML Validation
XML Validation – tutorialspoint.com
Web development External links:
Web Solutions | CT Web Design & Web Development Company
ttweak – video production, design, web development
Duvys Media : Web Development & Online Marketing
Web storage External links:
Web Storage Application for Traceability Data
Windows Azure Web Storage Explorer – Home
HTML5 Web Storage – W3Schools
O’Reilly Media External links:
O’Reilly Media – Home | Facebook
PMP practice exam – Head First Labs from O’Reilly Media, Inc.
What Is a Pivot Table – O’Reilly Media
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Google Cloud Platform – Google Developers Console
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage Executives, Organizational Chart, …
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Zadara Storage Reviews | Latest Customer Reviews and …
Active Server Pages External links:
Redirecting to Active Server Pages
Common Gateway Interface External links:
What is Common Gateway Interface (CGI)? – Stack Overflow
COMMON GATEWAY INTERFACE CGI – University of …
Cloud Foundry External links:
Filter 19 reviews by the users’ company size, role or industry to find out how Cloud Foundry works for a business like yours.
cloud foundry jobs | Dice.com
Cloud Foundry Reviews | G2 Crowd
Browser Helper Object External links:
Browser Helper Object – ErrorTeck.com
What Is A BHO (Browser Helper Object)? – Lifewire
Web service External links:
HOW TO: Write a Simple Web Service by Using Visual C# .NET
Amazon.com – Marketplace Web Service
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
World Wide Web Consortium External links:
World Wide Web Consortium – Official Site
Client-side scripting External links:
Server Application Programming Interface External links:
Telephony Server Application Programming Interface (TSAPI)
Hypertext Transfer Protocol External links:
Hypertext Transfer Protocol | A HISTORY OF SCIENCE
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code Registry
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) – Techopedia.com
Phusion Passenger External links:
What is Phusion Passenger? – Quora
Quickstart: Ruby + Phusion Passenger – Passenger Library
Uniform Resource Identifier External links:
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Schemes
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) list – 3GPP
Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Schemes
Simple Common Gateway Interface External links:
Simple Common Gateway Interface – TheFreeDictionary
SCGI: Simple Common Gateway Interface – Python
SCGI means Simple Common Gateway Interface – All …
Google Native Client External links:
[PDF]Sound Loop Superoptimization for Google Native Client
GitHub – mattmcd/NaCl: Google Native Client examples
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager – technet.microsoft.com
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Microsoft Azure Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Azure Training Courses – Microsoft Virtual Academy
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cloud Computing | Oracle
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Web framework External links:
Rocket – Simple, Fast, Type-Safe Web Framework for Rust
Splunk Web Framework Overview | Splunk
Web Framework: Indiana University
Platform as a service External links:
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
VPaaS – Video Platform as a Service | Kaltura
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service