What is involved in Rational Unified Process
Find out what the related areas are that Rational Unified Process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Rational Unified Process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Rational Unified Process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Rational Unified Process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Rational Unified Process related domains to cover and 212 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Rational Unified Process, Software testing, UML Partners, Interaction overview diagram, Iterative and incremental development, XML Metadata Interchange, Rational Software, Scaled Agile Framework, Software development process, Agile Modeling, Activity diagram, Object Management Group, Continuous integration, Software architecture, Software project management, Message passing, Object Modeling in Color, Software engineering, Integrated Authority File, Use case, Software configuration management, Agile Unified Process, Object-oriented analysis and design, Object composition, Rational Unified Process, Feature-driven development, Jas Madhur, Object-modeling technique, RUP hump, Deployment diagram, Test-driven development, Composite structure diagram, Object diagram, Executable Architecture, Package diagram, Environment discipline, Project life cycle, Eclipse Process Framework, Rational Software Scandinavia AB, UML state machine, Computer programming, Disciplined agile delivery, Communication diagram, Class diagram, Use case diagram, Unified Process, Object-oriented modeling, Agile software development, Software component, Ivar Jacobson, Profile diagram, Quality control, Component diagram, Object-oriented programming, Extreme programming, IBM Rational Method Composer, Software framework, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Booch method:
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Audit Rational Unified Process quality and achieve a single Rational Unified Process view and bringing data together.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Rational Unified Process, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Rational Unified Process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we go about Comparing Rational Unified Process approaches/solutions?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software testing tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software testing skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Rational Unified Process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the barriers to increased Rational Unified Process production?
– Is there any existing Rational Unified Process governance structure?
UML Partners Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect UML Partners goals and intervene in UML Partners processes and leadership.
– What are the long-term Rational Unified Process goals?
– Do we have past Rational Unified Process Successes?
– Why are Rational Unified Process skills important?
Interaction overview diagram Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Interaction overview diagram tasks and point out improvements in Interaction overview diagram.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Rational Unified Process project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Rational Unified Process opportunities costing us money?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Iterative and incremental development goals and innovate what needs to be done with Iterative and incremental development.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Rational Unified Process. How do we gain traction?
– Does the Rational Unified Process task fit the clients priorities?
– What are specific Rational Unified Process Rules to follow?
XML Metadata Interchange Critical Criteria:
Be clear about XML Metadata Interchange issues and find answers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Rational Unified Process agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Rational Unified Process processes of our organization?
Rational Software Critical Criteria:
Meet over Rational Software failures and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Which customers cant participate in our Rational Unified Process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Rational Unified Process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why should we adopt a Rational Unified Process framework?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Value Scaled Agile Framework projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Scaled Agile Framework is getting what it needs.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Rational Unified Process process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Rational Unified Process requirements in detail?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Rank Software development process engagements and grade techniques for implementing Software development process controls.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Rational Unified Process services/products?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What threat is Rational Unified Process addressing?
– Is the scope of Rational Unified Process defined?
Agile Modeling Critical Criteria:
Study Agile Modeling quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Will Rational Unified Process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– When a Rational Unified Process manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Does our organization need more Rational Unified Process education?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Activity diagram tasks and gather Activity diagram models .
– What management system can we use to leverage the Rational Unified Process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can you measure Rational Unified Process in a systematic way?
– What about Rational Unified Process Analysis of results?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Object Management Group issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Rational Unified Process goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How likely is the current Rational Unified Process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Continuous integration Critical Criteria:
Dissect Continuous integration issues and gather Continuous integration models .
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Rational Unified Process processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Rational Unified Process is underway?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software architecture issues and display thorough understanding of the Software architecture process.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Rational Unified Process? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does Rational Unified Process appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How much does Rational Unified Process help?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Software project management strategies and develop and take control of the Software project management initiative.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Rational Unified Process?
– What vendors make products that address the Rational Unified Process needs?
Message passing Critical Criteria:
Frame Message passing visions and catalog Message passing activities.
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis show the relationships among important Rational Unified Process factors?
– Is Rational Unified Process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Rational Unified Process Management?
Object Modeling in Color Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Object Modeling in Color tasks and change contexts.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Rational Unified Process processes?
– How do we keep improving Rational Unified Process?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Study Software engineering risks and remodel and develop an effective Software engineering strategy.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Are there recognized Rational Unified Process problems?
– What is our Rational Unified Process Strategy?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Integrated Authority File management and get out your magnifying glass.
– To what extent does management recognize Rational Unified Process as a tool to increase the results?
– Does Rational Unified Process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How is the value delivered by Rational Unified Process being measured?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Steer Use case strategies and point out improvements in Use case.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How will you know that the Rational Unified Process project has been successful?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– Are there potential use cases that your organization wants to drive?
– Are assumptions made in Rational Unified Process stated explicitly?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– Do we have Things use cases?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Devise Software configuration management goals and devote time assessing Software configuration management and its risk.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Rational Unified Process?
– In a project to restructure Rational Unified Process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Agile Unified Process adoptions and shift your focus.
– Is Rational Unified Process Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are we Assessing Rational Unified Process and Risk?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Object-oriented analysis and design outcomes and shift your focus.
– Can we add value to the current Rational Unified Process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Object composition Critical Criteria:
Boost Object composition planning and correct better engagement with Object composition results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Rational Unified Process delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is Rational Unified Process Required?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Unify Rational Unified Process goals and attract Rational Unified Process skills.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Rational Unified Process into the services that we provide?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Face Feature-driven development tasks and develop and take control of the Feature-driven development initiative.
– Does Rational Unified Process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Rational Unified Process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will provide the final approval of Rational Unified Process deliverables?
Jas Madhur Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Jas Madhur goals and slay a dragon.
– In what ways are Rational Unified Process vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who sets the Rational Unified Process standards?
Object-modeling technique Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Object-modeling technique projects and budget for Object-modeling technique challenges.
RUP hump Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on RUP hump quality and learn.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Rational Unified Process? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Rational Unified Process forward?
– What are internal and external Rational Unified Process relations?
Deployment diagram Critical Criteria:
See the value of Deployment diagram adoptions and adjust implementation of Deployment diagram.
– Do Rational Unified Process rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Discourse Test-driven development goals and track iterative Test-driven development results.
– Will Rational Unified Process deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Composite structure diagram Critical Criteria:
Add value to Composite structure diagram goals and change contexts.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Rational Unified Process process?
– How to Secure Rational Unified Process?
Object diagram Critical Criteria:
Pilot Object diagram projects and differentiate in coordinating Object diagram.
– Think about the people you identified for your Rational Unified Process project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Executable Architecture Critical Criteria:
Drive Executable Architecture goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Executable Architecture projects.
– How important is Rational Unified Process to the user organizations mission?
– What is the purpose of Rational Unified Process in relation to the mission?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Pilot Package diagram planning and get answers.
– How do we Identify specific Rational Unified Process investment and emerging trends?
– How do we Improve Rational Unified Process service perception, and satisfaction?
Environment discipline Critical Criteria:
Mine Environment discipline adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Environment discipline services.
– Have you identified your Rational Unified Process key performance indicators?
Project life cycle Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Project life cycle results and catalog what business benefits will Project life cycle goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Rational Unified Process objectives?
Eclipse Process Framework Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Eclipse Process Framework results and observe effective Eclipse Process Framework.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Rational Unified Process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Rational Software Scandinavia AB Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Rational Software Scandinavia AB leadership and look at it backwards.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Rational Unified Process?
– What is our formula for success in Rational Unified Process ?
UML state machine Critical Criteria:
Set goals for UML state machine results and track iterative UML state machine results.
– What is the source of the strategies for Rational Unified Process strengthening and reform?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Computer programming management and overcome Computer programming skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is maximizing Rational Unified Process protection the same as minimizing Rational Unified Process loss?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Rational Unified Process moving forward?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Model after Disciplined agile delivery tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Disciplined agile delivery goal is.
– what is the best design framework for Rational Unified Process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the disruptive Rational Unified Process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Communication diagram Critical Criteria:
Chart Communication diagram decisions and know what your objective is.
Class diagram Critical Criteria:
Add value to Class diagram planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Class diagram information.
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
See the value of Use case diagram results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Use case diagram.
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Understand Unified Process strategies and oversee Unified Process requirements.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Rational Unified Process with what users do day-to-day?
Object-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Pilot Object-oriented modeling leadership and define Object-oriented modeling competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Rational Unified Process strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Agile software development goals and define Agile software development competency-based leadership.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– How is the development team organized?
– Any impediments/stumbling blocks?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– What about large teams?
Software component Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Software component visions and prioritize challenges of Software component.
– What are our needs in relation to Rational Unified Process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all identified requirements allocated to software components?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Rational Unified Process move?
– Which Rational Unified Process goals are the most important?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Ivar Jacobson adoptions and adjust implementation of Ivar Jacobson.
– In the case of a Rational Unified Process project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Rational Unified Process project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Rational Unified Process project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Rational Unified Process process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Rational Unified Process process available?
Profile diagram Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Profile diagram projects and remodel and develop an effective Profile diagram strategy.
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Quality control strategies and correct Quality control management by competencies.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– Think about the functions involved in your Rational Unified Process project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– Have all basic functions of Rational Unified Process been defined?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What about quality control?
Component diagram Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Component diagram quality and probe Component diagram strategic alliances.
– Why is Rational Unified Process important for you now?
– Is a Rational Unified Process Team Work effort in place?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Discuss Object-oriented programming issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we all define Rational Unified Process in the same way?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Depict Extreme programming results and balance specific methods for improving Extreme programming results.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Rational Unified Process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
IBM Rational Method Composer Critical Criteria:
Examine IBM Rational Method Composer results and adopt an insight outlook.
Software framework Critical Criteria:
Frame Software framework planning and ask questions.
– How do we maintain Rational Unified Processs Integrity?
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Dynamic Systems Development Method failures and adjust implementation of Dynamic Systems Development Method.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Rational Unified Process study?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Map Booch method adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Booch method skills.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Rational Unified Process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Rational Unified Process External links:
RUP (Rational Unified Process) Definition – Tech Terms
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Strategies and Best Practices | Atlassian
Software Testing for Professionals | Visual Studio
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
UML Partners External links:
UML Partners with Ireland U. | UMass Lowell
Interaction overview diagram External links:
Interaction Overview Diagram UML2.0 | Professional UML …
Interaction Overview diagram – YouTube
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
XML Metadata Interchange External links:
XML Metadata Interchange – YouTube
XML Metadata Interchange – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=XML Metadata Interchange
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
Rational Software External links:
IBM Rational Software Delivery Platform
IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA) – United States
Rational Software Architect (RSA) – oit.va.gov
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Product Owner – Scaled Agile Framework
PI Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Epic – Scaled Agile Framework
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
During which phase of the software development process …
Agile Modeling External links:
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Keys to the Successful Adoption of Agile Modeling – Smartsheet
Agile Modeling Principles Flashcards | Quizlet
Activity diagram External links:
UML Activity diagram – YouTube
UML Class & Activity Diagram Flashcards | Quizlet
Activity Diagram For Hospital Management System – …
Object Management Group External links:
Object Management Group – Home | Facebook
Object Management Group – Google+
Object Management Group Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Continuous integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Software architecture External links:
O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in New York …
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Example: Software Architecture Document
Message passing External links:
Message Passing – Google Chrome
Using Microsoft Message Passing Interface
Chrome Extension Message passing: response not sent
Object Modeling in Color External links:
彩色建模（四色原型） Object Modeling in Color – riccc – 博 …
Object Modeling in Color – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Object Modeling in Color
彩色建模（四色原型） Object Modeling in Color | 学步园
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Software Engineering | University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Integrated Authority File – YouTube
Integrated Authority File (GND) – Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
TeamViewer Use Case – Meetings & Collaboration
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Agile Unified Process External links:
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
What is Agile Unified Process (AUP)? Webopedia Definition
What is AGILE UNIFIED PROCESS? What does AGILE …
Rational Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
The Rational Unified Process, Third Edition , is a concise introduction to IBM’s Web-enabled software engineering process. Rational Unified Process(R), or RUP(R), Lead Architect Philippe Kruchten quickly and clearly describes the concepts, structure, content, and motivation that are central to the RUP. Readers will learn how this …
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone …
Jas Madhur External links:
Jas Madhur | Facebook
Deployment diagram External links:
Deployment Diagram syntax and features – PlantUML.com
deployment diagrams | Lecture Notes
Deployment diagram – definition of deployment diagram …
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Composite structure diagram External links:
Composite Structure Diagram – YouTube
Composite structure diagram – YouTube
Object diagram External links:
Blockchain ( Object Diagram (UML)) | Creately
Object Diagram – YouTube
Object Diagram Examples – SmartDraw
Executable Architecture External links:
http://An Executable Architecture, in general, is the description of a system architecture in a formal notation together with the tools that allow the automatic or semi-automatic generation of artifacts from that notation and which are used in the analysis, refinement, and/or the implementation of the architecture described.
Package diagram External links:
What is Package Diagram? How to Draw Package Diagram?
Package Diagram – YouTube
[PDF]Chapter 5 : Package Diagram – West Virginia University
Project life cycle External links:
Understanding the 5 Stages of the Project Life Cycle
What is the Project Life Cycle – Project Management
Eclipse Process Framework External links:
Tutorial – Eclipse Process Framework – YouTube
The Eclipse Process Framework project – ibm.com
Eclipse Process Framework Project (EPF)
UML state machine External links:
if-condition in uml state machine diagram – Stack Overflow
UML State Machine Diagrams Flashcards | Quizlet
QMUL ECS505U UML State Machine Diagram Tutotrial – youtube.com
Computer programming External links:
Gwinnett Technical College- Computer Programming
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Communication diagram External links:
Superintendent / Communication Diagram – Germantown
Sparx Systems – UML 2 Tutorial – Communication Diagram
UML Communication Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Class diagram External links:
What is class diagram? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Class Diagram syntax and features – PlantUML.com
UML – Class Diagram
Use case diagram External links:
UML Use Case Diagram Examples | Lucidchart
Use Case Diagram – YouTube
Use Case Diagram – UML 2 Diagrams – UML Modeling Tool
Unified Process External links:
UML 2 and the Unified Process: Practical Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (2nd Edition) [Jim Arlow, Ila Neustadt] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Object-oriented modeling External links:
[PDF]SIE 277 OBJECT-ORIENTED MODELING AND …
Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with UML – Goodreads
Object-Oriented Modeling (OOM) – Techopedia.com
Agile software development External links:
Scrum Overview: Agile Software Development
Nexient | American agile software development
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
Software component External links:
Web based itrezzo Self Service Update software component
Nexus Repository OSS – Software Component …
What is a software component? – Quora
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Scaled Agile
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Quality control External links:
[PDF]6 QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES – IN.gov
Quality Control | Food and Nutrition Service
Component diagram External links:
UML basics: The component diagram – IBM
Component Diagram for ATM System (UML) | Lucidchart
Object-oriented programming External links:
What Is Object-Oriented Programming? – Upwork
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
“In this second edition of Extreme Programming Explained, Kent Beck organizes and presents five years’ worth of experiences, growth, and change revolving around XP.
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
IBM Rational Method Composer External links:
IBM Rational Method Composer – United States
Companies using IBM Rational Method Composer – …
Software framework External links:
Hp Notebook Software Framework Download – Free …
AT&T to Release “dNOS” Software Framework Into Open …
[PDF]ProjectQ: An Open Source Software Framework for …
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method, The Standard …
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Booch method External links:
booch method : definition of booch method and synonyms …