What is involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture related domains to cover and 287 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, Business process, Design Thinking, Computer programming, Software quality assurance, Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems, Trygve Reenskaug, Software verification and validation, Business efficiency, Capital Planning and Investment Control, Peri Tarr, Jaap Schekkerman, Data store, Extreme programming, Systems modeling, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Federal Enterprise Architecture, ISO/IEC 42010, Object-oriented programming, Enterprise Architect, Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, Functional specification, IT risk management, Information system, Computer science, Digital workplace, Software development process, Evernden, Roger, Systems engineering, Programming paradigm, Data flow, MEGA International Srl., ISO/IEC 15504, Enterprise Unified Process, Business architecture, Incremental build model, Software archaeology, United States Government, International Institute of Business Analysis, Decision making, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Regulatory compliance, Formal methods, Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge, Systems analysis, BiZZdesign Architect, Spiral model, Service Oriented Architecture, Technology change, Sparx Systems, Data modeling, Knowledge management, Software engineering, Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations, InterContinental Hotels Group, Organizational unit, Performance management, Information technology governance, Bertrand Meyer, United States, Architecture domain, QPR Software, Iterative and incremental development:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Learn from Collaborative Enterprise Architecture planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Collaborative Enterprise Architecture.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the barriers to increased Collaborative Enterprise Architecture production?
– Why are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills important?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Business process adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Business process results.
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– How much does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture help?
– What is the business process?
Design Thinking Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Design Thinking strategies and arbitrate Design Thinking techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in a volatile global economy?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture requirements in detail?
– Does our organization need more Collaborative Enterprise Architecture education?
– Is there Service Design without Design Thinking approach?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Computer programming risks and document what potential Computer programming megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Team Work effort in place?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Models?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software quality assurance risks and finalize specific methods for Software quality assurance acceptance.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture into the services that we provide?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture move?
Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Rank Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems results and handle a jump-start course to Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems.
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– What are the short and long-term Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Add value to Trygve Reenskaug leadership and probe Trygve Reenskaug strategic alliances.
– Is the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals are the most important?
– How do we maintain Collaborative Enterprise Architectures Integrity?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software verification and validation tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
– Do the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What vendors make products that address the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture needs?
Business efficiency Critical Criteria:
Devise Business efficiency quality and get going.
– Think about the people you identified for your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is there any existing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture governance structure?
Capital Planning and Investment Control Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Capital Planning and Investment Control quality and point out Capital Planning and Investment Control tensions in leadership.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– What is Effective Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Peri Tarr goals and research ways can we become the Peri Tarr company that would put us out of business.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How important is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture to the user organizations mission?
– Have all basic functions of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture been defined?
Jaap Schekkerman Critical Criteria:
Grasp Jaap Schekkerman results and report on developing an effective Jaap Schekkerman strategy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are all of our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domains and what do they do?
– What threat is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture addressing?
Data store Critical Criteria:
Define Data store governance and pay attention to the small things.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Structured versus unstructured: How is the data stored to enable the organization to access and manage the data in the future?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– How likely is the current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Collaborative Enterprise Architecture been identified and analyzed?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– How does the customer check on the integrity of the data stored there?
– Is sensitive cardholder data stored in cookies secured or encrypted?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Deduce Extreme programming quality and handle a jump-start course to Extreme programming.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Collaborative Enterprise Architecture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– When a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Systems modeling management and get the big picture.
– Is maximizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture protection the same as minimizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture loss?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Capability Maturity Model Integration results and describe which business rules are needed as Capability Maturity Model Integration interface.
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Analysis of results?
Federal Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Federal Enterprise Architecture projects and find the ideas you already have.
– In the case of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– How can skill-level changes improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate ISO/IEC 42010 quality and assess what counts with ISO/IEC 42010 that we are not counting.
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Own Object-oriented programming outcomes and prioritize challenges of Object-oriented programming.
– Which customers cant participate in our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are accountability and ownership for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture clearly defined?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Enterprise Architect risks and oversee Enterprise Architect requirements.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– How can you measure Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in a systematic way?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Investigate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Collaborative Enterprise Architecture.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Collaborative Enterprise Architecture does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How can we improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– How to Secure Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Infer Functional specification management and raise human resource and employment practices for Functional specification.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
IT risk management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IT risk management engagements and adjust implementation of IT risk management.
– Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast-changing environment?
– Nearly all managers believe that their risks are the most important in the enterprise (or at least they say so) but whose risks really matter most?
– By what percentage do you estimate your companys financial investment in ITRM activities will change in the next 12 months?
– How will your companys investment ITRM be distributed across their initiatives in the next 12 months?
– Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
– Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this project?
– What is the effect on the organizations mission if the system or information is not reliable?
– Has a high risk situation been ongoing for more than one working day without resolution?
– Do you adapt ITRM processes to align with business strategies and new business changes?
– Does the IT Risk Management framework align to a three lines of defense model?
– What are the requirements for information availability and integrity?
– How much money should be invested in technical security measures ?
– How will investment in ITRM be distributed in the next 12 months?
– For which IT activities has your company defined KRIs or KPIs?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
– What is our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Strategy?
– What drives the timing of your risk assessments?
– What is the system-availability requirement?
– What will we do if something does go wrong?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Frame Information system risks and change contexts.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer science leadership and define Computer science competency-based leadership.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leaders?
Digital workplace Critical Criteria:
X-ray Digital workplace strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– How would one define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Mine Software development process leadership and correct better engagement with Software development process results.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process available?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
Evernden, Roger Critical Criteria:
Guide Evernden, Roger tasks and oversee Evernden, Roger management by competencies.
– What are the business goals Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is aiming to achieve?
– How do we Lead with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in Mind?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Systems engineering strategies and acquire concise Systems engineering education.
– The approach of traditional Collaborative Enterprise Architecture works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Does the requirement have a verification method assigned?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– What are the flows between parts of the system?
– Where would we like to be in the future?
– How much systems engineering is enough?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Right requirements?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Programming paradigm risks and summarize a clear Programming paradigm focus.
– Do Collaborative Enterprise Architecture rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How is the value delivered by Collaborative Enterprise Architecture being measured?
Data flow Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Data flow tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Data flow information.
– If a breach occurs or the regulator investigates the organization; you need to have documents to explain the complete data flows. Are you ready to answer those questions as the level of fines will take into account the processes; technology; and documentation that describes the systems and flow of data. Are you ready for that?
– What is a standard data flow, and what should be the source and destination of the identified data?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
– Who will provide the final approval of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture deliverables?
– What are the usability implications of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture actions?
– Have all processes and data flows been documented?
MEGA International Srl. Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on MEGA International Srl. quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive MEGA International Srl. projects.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Collaborative Enterprise Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Guard ISO/IEC 15504 planning and intervene in ISO/IEC 15504 processes and leadership.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Drive Enterprise Unified Process strategies and research ways can we become the Enterprise Unified Process company that would put us out of business.
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Own Business architecture quality and look in other fields.
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Group Incremental build model issues and separate what are the business goals Incremental build model is aiming to achieve.
– How can you negotiate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture forward?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Study Software archaeology management and attract Software archaeology skills.
United States Government Critical Criteria:
Derive from United States Government leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture appropriately measure and monitor risk?
International Institute of Business Analysis Critical Criteria:
Confer re International Institute of Business Analysis outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive International Institute of Business Analysis projects.
– Among the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are our needs in relation to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Meet over Decision making adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– Consider your own Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Value Edsger W. Dijkstra strategies and be persistent.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is underway?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Regulatory compliance management and pay attention to the small things.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– What are our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Processes?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Judge Formal methods engagements and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Formal methods.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Collaborative Enterprise Architecture services/products?
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Study Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge goals and sort Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge activities.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Systems analysis management and proactively manage Systems analysis risks.
– What criteria are most appropriate for assessing whether the systems attainments are adequate?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What important aspects need to be considered during a feasibility study?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– How should Systems Analysis incorporate multisectoral components?
– Why is planning an important step in systems development?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– What other people take part in this system?
– Systems Analysis and design: why is it?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Why have Systems Analysis at all?
– Why do we need this method?
– Why build the system?
– Who does analysis?
– Why choose ssadm?
BiZZdesign Architect Critical Criteria:
Check BiZZdesign Architect tactics and research ways can we become the BiZZdesign Architect company that would put us out of business.
– Think about the functions involved in your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems defined?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Use past Spiral model tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Spiral model information.
– How do we manage Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Knowledge Management (KM)?
Service Oriented Architecture Critical Criteria:
Add value to Service Oriented Architecture management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Service Oriented Architecture.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– What business benefits will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
Technology change Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Technology change adoptions and get the big picture.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Collaborative Enterprise Architecture values?
– How to deal with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Changes?
Sparx Systems Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Sparx Systems leadership and get the big picture.
– What are specific Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Rules to follow?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Frame Data modeling governance and know what your objective is.
– What will drive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture change?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Knowledge management tactics and prioritize challenges of Knowledge management.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we go about Securing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Frame Software engineering strategies and gather practices for scaling Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Do we monitor the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Are assumptions made in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture stated explicitly?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations leadership and report on setting up Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations without losing ground.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture moving forward?
– Think of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what are the main functions?
InterContinental Hotels Group Critical Criteria:
Frame InterContinental Hotels Group tasks and look at the big picture.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture effort?
Organizational unit Critical Criteria:
Refer to Organizational unit results and test out new things.
– Does your department or organizational unit manage or support computing resources (data bases, hardware, web pages, etc.) that are used by people that access those resources from outside your department?
– Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Collaborative Enterprise Architecture opportunities costing us money?
– Is the scope of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture defined?
– Which organizational units affected?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Boost Performance management governance and look for lots of ideas.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Information technology governance risks and shift your focus.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture study?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Detail Bertrand Meyer risks and grade techniques for implementing Bertrand Meyer controls.
– Can we do Collaborative Enterprise Architecture without complex (expensive) analysis?
United States Critical Criteria:
Jump start United States risks and do something to it.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the source of the strategies for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Architecture domain Critical Criteria:
Think about Architecture domain adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Architecture domain process.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? There might be some that are less obvious?
QPR Software Critical Criteria:
Face QPR Software quality and plan concise QPR Software education.
– How do we Identify specific Collaborative Enterprise Architecture investment and emerging trends?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Guard Iterative and incremental development decisions and develop and take control of the Iterative and incremental development initiative.
– Why is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture important for you now?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture External links:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture – ScienceDirect
Business process External links:
Information technology and business process …
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM …
Design Thinking External links:
Design Thinking | Higher Ed Gamma
Design Thinking – Allworth Press
Design thinking (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Computer Programming – ed2go
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Plan | Department of Energy
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems External links:
Architecture of Interoperable Information Systems – …
Trygve Reenskaug External links:
[PDF]Trygve Reenskaug, University of Oslo …
Software verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Software Verification and Validation
Business efficiency External links:
10 Tips to Improve Business Efficiency | Bplans
Kenvision Techniks Ltd – Paving way to Business Efficiency
Business Efficiency Solutions | Enablon
Capital Planning and Investment Control External links:
Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) is the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) primary process for making investment decisions, assessing investment process effectiveness, and refining investment related policies and procedures.
eCPIC – Electronic Capital Planning and Investment Control
Data store External links:
Logistics Product Data Store (LPDS) – DAU Home
HIPAA Compliant API & Secure Data Store – TrueVault
NETR Property Data Store
Systems modeling External links:
Permedia Petroleum Systems Modeling – Landmark …
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling | Home page
[PDF]The OMG SysML Tutorial – OMG Systems Modeling …
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Federal Enterprise Architecture External links:
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Business …
[PDF]Federal Enterprise Architecture and E-Government: …
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
Conceptual Framework for ISO/IEC 42010:2007 – IEEE …
http://ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
ISO/IEC 42010:2007 | IEC Webstore
Object-oriented programming External links:
Object-Oriented Programming Definition | Webopedia
Enterprise Architect External links:
Enterprise Architect – Scaled Agile Framework
Certifications – Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architect, IT Salary – PayScale
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture External links:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture – ScienceDirect
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
IT risk management External links:
Home | IT Risk Management
Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management Solutions
Contact Us | IT Risk Management Solutions | TraceSecurity
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
[PDF]National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
Computer science External links:
BYU Computer Science
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Digital workplace External links:
Prysm Digital Workplace Platform | Modernize the …
CompuCom | Technology Solutions for the Digital Workplace
The New Digital Workplace – Solutions Blog
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Systems engineering External links:
Industrial & Systems Engineering | College of Engineering
DoD Systems Engineering – Guidance & Tools
Department of Biological Systems Engineering | …
Programming paradigm External links:
What programming paradigm does MATLAB follow? – …
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Programming Paradigms – Loyola Marymount University
Data flow External links:
Data flow. 2. (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Lecture 2 Introduction to Data Flow Analysis
MEGA International Srl. External links:
MEGA International Srl. – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/MEGA International Srl.
MEGA International Srl. – WOW.com
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
Business architecture External links:
Business Architecture Center of Excellence
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
United States Government External links:
The United States Government Configuration Baseline …
Publication 102, Sales to the United States Government
[PDF]4145 United States Government Application Cover …
International Institute of Business Analysis External links:
International Institute of Business Analysis – Prometric
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
[PDF]International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA
Decision making External links:
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra on Dutch TV – YouTube
Edsger W. Dijkstra (Author of A Discipline of Programming)
Regulatory compliance External links:
What is regulatory compliance? – Definition from …
Regulatory Compliance Consulting for Money Managers
Regulatory Compliance Association Reviews – …
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge External links:
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge – Contact
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge (EABOK)
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
BiZZdesign Architect External links:
BiZZdesign Architect demo 4/5 HD – YouTube
Bizzdesign Architect – Enterprise Architecture
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Technology change External links:
How Will Technology Change Our Lives?
How will technology change farming? | Grist
Sparx Systems External links:
Bellekens – Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect …
Sparx Systems – YouTube
Home – Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Community Site
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management System – Login
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
Set up knowledge management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
InterContinental Hotels Group External links:
IHG – InterContinental Hotels Group – Home | Facebook
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
Organizational unit External links:
In Active Directory, what is an organizational unit?
In Active Directory, what is an organizational unit?
Delegate Control of an Organizational Unit
Performance management External links:
Performance Management : Team Georgia
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Employee Engagement & Performance Management Software | 15Five
Information technology governance External links:
What is Information Technology Governance (IT Governanc…
Information Technology Governance Committee – Just …
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
United States External links:
Local BBBs serving United States | Better Business Bureau
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Architecture domain External links:
W3C Architecture Domain [Closed]
QPR Software External links:
QPR Software – YouTube
Updated 2018 ratings and reviews for QPR Software QPR Suite. Reviews directly from real users and experts.
QPR Software QPR Suite Reviews in 2018 | IT Central Station
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube