What is involved in Software QA
Find out what the related areas are that Software QA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software QA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software QA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software QA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software QA related domains to cover and 263 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software QA, IEEE 802.11r-2008, Risk management, IEEE 12207, Functional specification, Niklaus Wirth, IEEE 802.15.4a, Software testing, Peri Tarr, IEEE 802.21, Software QA, IEEE 802.1aq, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1, IEEE 802.11ac, Software maintenance, Cable modem, IEEE 1541-2002, Software project management, Programming paradigm, Precision Time Protocol, Project management, Software deployment, IEEE 802.9, Data modeling, IEEE 802.8, Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks, Computer programming, IEEE P1363, Software assurance, Software configuration management, IEEE 802.11w-2009, IEEE P802.1p, IEEE 854-1987, ISO 9000, IEEE 802.1ah-2008, Distributed Interactive Simulation, Software quality assurance, IEEE 1284, IEEE 802.11ay, Software quality analyst, IEEE 754-1985, IEEE 1905, Multiple Registration Protocol, Enterprise architecture, Software development, Bertrand Meyer, Token bus network, Object model, Software requirements specification, IEEE 802.11af, Software user documentation, IEEE 1451, IEEE floating point, IEEE 2030, Spiral model, Computer science, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.2, Software archaeology, Agile software development, IEEE 1471, Link Layer Discovery Protocol, IEEE 1394, Token ring, Concept of operations, IEEE 802.22, IEEE 802.11a-1999, IEEE 802.11u:
Software QA Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Software QA management and finalize the present value of growth of Software QA.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software QA domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Have you identified your Software QA key performance indicators?
– How important is Software QA to the user organizations mission?
IEEE 802.11r-2008 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate IEEE 802.11r-2008 engagements and create IEEE 802.11r-2008 explanations for all managers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software QA project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software QA been identified and analyzed?
– How will you measure your Software QA effectiveness?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Risk management planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Risk management decisions.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– Has management developed an approach for Risk Management and control based on the amount of risk that can be prudently tolerated considering the costs versus the benefits of reducing the risk?
– If a specific risk management person or group is charged with your overall program, what are the competencies required to ensure adequate background in this or these roles?
– Where should the organization enhance its Risk Management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
– If the liability portion of a Cybersecurity insurance policy is a claims-made policy, is an extended reporting endorsement (tail coverage) offered?
– Has your organization conducted an evaluation of the Cybersecurity risks for major systems at each stage of the system deployment lifecycle?
– Do we have a formal escalation process to address Cybersecurity risks that suddenly increase in severity?
– Is the organization updating critical Risk Management documents based on ongoing monitoring activities?
– To what extent is your companys approach to ITRM aligned with the ERM strategies and frameworks?
– Is there a person at our organization who assesses vulnerabilities, consequences, and threats?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the Risk assessed information?
– Are unauthorized parties using your system for the processing or storage of data?
– Does your organization destroy data according to policies in place?
– Do we evaluate security risks associated with proposed software?
– What is the likelihood (probability) risks would go wrong?
– How do we manage project risk?
– What is Encryption ?
IEEE 12207 Critical Criteria:
Use past IEEE 12207 management and report on the economics of relationships managing IEEE 12207 and constraints.
– Does Software QA systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software QA study?
– How do we keep improving Software QA?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Gauge Functional specification planning and report on developing an effective Functional specification strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software QA services/products?
– How do we know that any Software QA analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Software QA activities?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Boost Niklaus Wirth outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Niklaus Wirth results.
– What are our needs in relation to Software QA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who needs to know about Software QA ?
– What is Effective Software QA?
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 802.15.4a projects and develop and take control of the IEEE 802.15.4a initiative.
– Does Software QA include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In a project to restructure Software QA outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Do the Software QA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software testing tasks and optimize Software testing leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software QA forward?
– Is maximizing Software QA protection the same as minimizing Software QA loss?
– Are we Assessing Software QA and Risk?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Coach on Peri Tarr tasks and catalog Peri Tarr activities.
– What are all of our Software QA domains and what do they do?
– Will Software QA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How do we go about Comparing Software QA approaches/solutions?
IEEE 802.21 Critical Criteria:
Understand IEEE 802.21 tactics and oversee IEEE 802.21 management by competencies.
– How will you know that the Software QA project has been successful?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software QA activities?
Software QA Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Software QA adoptions and optimize Software QA leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software QA processes?
– Does our organization need more Software QA education?
– Is the scope of Software QA defined?
IEEE 802.1aq Critical Criteria:
Add value to IEEE 802.1aq quality and transcribe IEEE 802.1aq as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is a Software QA Team Work effort in place?
– How much does Software QA help?
IEEE 802.3 Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IEEE 802.3 strategies and oversee implementation of IEEE 802.3.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software QA is underway?
– Think of your Software QA project. what are the main functions?
IEEE 802.1 Critical Criteria:
Grasp IEEE 802.1 planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential IEEE 802.1 information.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software QA? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software QA values?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software QA strengthening and reform?
IEEE 802.11ac Critical Criteria:
Learn from IEEE 802.11ac tasks and learn.
– Consider your own Software QA project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we add value to the current Software QA decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we Lead with Software QA in Mind?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software maintenance management and learn.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software QA?
Cable modem Critical Criteria:
Use past Cable modem leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Cable modem.
– How do we measure improved Software QA service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we have past Software QA Successes?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Focus on IEEE 1541-2002 adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE 1541-2002.
– What are the key elements of your Software QA performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is Software QA Required?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Study Software project management issues and tour deciding if Software project management progress is made.
– Among the Software QA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the purpose of Software QA in relation to the mission?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software QA Management?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Consult on Programming paradigm risks and transcribe Programming paradigm as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software QA project manager?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software QA?
– What are the long-term Software QA goals?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Reason over Precision Time Protocol engagements and point out improvements in Precision Time Protocol.
– Does Software QA analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are our Software QA Processes?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Project management adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– Partial solutions can only be used if the information support is being developed for a process that has not yet been computerised. Namely, if users already use an old IT solution – will they partly use the old one and partly the new one?
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– Why are project management models not used in maintenance?
– What work wouldnt get done if no more funds were added?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– When does a project begin and end?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Align Software deployment planning and probe Software deployment strategic alliances.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software QA delivery for example is new software needed?
– What business benefits will Software QA goals deliver if achieved?
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Depict IEEE 802.9 engagements and test out new things.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software QA project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software QA that make it risky?
– Do Software QA rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Judge Data modeling management and arbitrate Data modeling techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software QA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software QA process available?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software QA?
– How do we Improve Software QA service perception, and satisfaction?
IEEE 802.8 Critical Criteria:
Boost IEEE 802.8 tasks and research ways can we become the IEEE 802.8 company that would put us out of business.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software QA with what users do day-to-day?
Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Critical Criteria:
Graph Service Interoperability in Ethernet Passive Optical Networks governance and look in other fields.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software QA? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What vendors make products that address the Software QA needs?
– What are the barriers to increased Software QA production?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Check Computer programming risks and test out new things.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software QA processes?
– How do we manage Software QA Knowledge Management (KM)?
IEEE P1363 Critical Criteria:
Interpolate IEEE P1363 leadership and slay a dragon.
Software assurance Critical Criteria:
Track Software assurance projects and figure out ways to motivate other Software assurance users.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software QA experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How to Secure Software QA?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Software configuration management engagements and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Software configuration management is getting what it needs.
– To what extent does management recognize Software QA as a tool to increase the results?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
IEEE 802.11w-2009 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEEE 802.11w-2009 issues and observe effective IEEE 802.11w-2009.
– How can skill-level changes improve Software QA?
IEEE P802.1p Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IEEE P802.1p leadership and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Software QA create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software QA ?
IEEE 854-1987 Critical Criteria:
Systematize IEEE 854-1987 planning and devote time assessing IEEE 854-1987 and its risk.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software QA objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Software QA analysis show the relationships among important Software QA factors?
– What are current Software QA Paradigms?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Group ISO 9000 planning and change contexts.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Will Software QA have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Is there a Software QA Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 Critical Criteria:
Mix IEEE 802.1ah-2008 results and learn.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software QA, including any consulting or professional services?
– Can we do Software QA without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Why is Software QA important for you now?
Distributed Interactive Simulation Critical Criteria:
Learn from Distributed Interactive Simulation planning and look in other fields.
– Is the Software QA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is there any existing Software QA governance structure?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Depict Software quality assurance governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Software quality assurance and constraints.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What about Software QA Analysis of results?
IEEE 1284 Critical Criteria:
Look at IEEE 1284 decisions and be persistent.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software QA products are done in a way that ensures safety?
IEEE 802.11ay Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE 802.11ay tactics and gather IEEE 802.11ay models .
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software QA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software QA in a volatile global economy?
Software quality analyst Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software quality analyst results and oversee implementation of Software quality analyst.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software QA processes of our organization?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software QA requirements in detail?
– Which Software QA goals are the most important?
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
Examine IEEE 754-1985 planning and describe the risks of IEEE 754-1985 sustainability.
IEEE 1905 Critical Criteria:
Probe IEEE 1905 tasks and look at the big picture.
Multiple Registration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Boost Multiple Registration Protocol strategies and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software QA workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How likely is the current Software QA plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Enterprise architecture strategies and balance specific methods for improving Enterprise architecture results.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– What are the short and long-term Software QA goals?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software development outcomes and get going.
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Is it important to have a very detailed specification and design before moving to implementation?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– How large is the system that is being developed?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– How is the development team organized?
– How good are our agile methods?
– What makes agile better?
– How much modeling to do?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Judge Bertrand Meyer goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Bertrand Meyer projects.
– How would one define Software QA leadership?
Token bus network Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Token bus network engagements and improve Token bus network service perception.
– For your Software QA project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software QA clearly defined?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Rank Object model outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Object model.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software QA strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software requirements specification leadership and innovate what needs to be done with Software requirements specification.
IEEE 802.11af Critical Criteria:
Match IEEE 802.11af engagements and adjust implementation of IEEE 802.11af.
Software user documentation Critical Criteria:
Consider Software user documentation projects and oversee Software user documentation requirements.
– When a Software QA manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How is the value delivered by Software QA being measured?
IEEE 1451 Critical Criteria:
Focus on IEEE 1451 planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure IEEE 1451 is getting what it needs.
– How do we Identify specific Software QA investment and emerging trends?
IEEE floating point Critical Criteria:
Experiment with IEEE floating point outcomes and probe the present value of growth of IEEE floating point.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software QA strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can you measure Software QA in a systematic way?
IEEE 2030 Critical Criteria:
Coach on IEEE 2030 quality and slay a dragon.
– What will drive Software QA change?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Add value to Spiral model issues and shift your focus.
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Graph Computer science engagements and get the big picture.
– Is Supporting Software QA documentation required?
IEEE 802.1ag Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase IEEE 802.1ag risks and look for lots of ideas.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software QA moving forward?
IEEE 802.2 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over IEEE 802.2 tasks and look in other fields.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software QA project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software archaeology engagements and ask what if.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software QA project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software QA leader?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Coach on Agile software development tactics and find answers.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Much of the agile advice is oriented towards small teams of up to ten people, who are either co-located or near located, who have ready access to their primary stakeholders, and who are working on software that can be easily organized into a series of small releases. What about large teams?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– A separate test team?
– What is ASD to us?
– What is Agility ?
IEEE 1471 Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE 1471 risks and finalize specific methods for IEEE 1471 acceptance.
– How do we go about Securing Software QA?
Link Layer Discovery Protocol Critical Criteria:
Categorize Link Layer Discovery Protocol results and display thorough understanding of the Link Layer Discovery Protocol process.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software QA process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software QA effort?
– Why are Software QA skills important?
IEEE 1394 Critical Criteria:
Transcribe IEEE 1394 decisions and maintain IEEE 1394 for success.
– Who will provide the final approval of Software QA deliverables?
– Why should we adopt a Software QA framework?
Token ring Critical Criteria:
Refer to Token ring strategies and point out improvements in Token ring.
– Is Software QA dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Concept of operations strategies and plan concise Concept of operations education.
– In the case of a Software QA project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software QA project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software QA project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
IEEE 802.22 Critical Criteria:
Pilot IEEE 802.22 governance and innovate what needs to be done with IEEE 802.22.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software QA. How do we gain traction?
– How to deal with Software QA Changes?
IEEE 802.11a-1999 Critical Criteria:
Track IEEE 802.11a-1999 strategies and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 802.11a-1999 process.
– Do we monitor the Software QA decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
IEEE 802.11u Critical Criteria:
Refer to IEEE 802.11u issues and finalize specific methods for IEEE 802.11u acceptance.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software QA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software QA External links:
software qa Jobs – Search software qa Job Listings | Monster
IEEE 802.11r-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.11r-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
“IEEE 802.11r-2008” on Revolvy.com
Risk management External links:
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Risk Management – ue.org
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
IEEE 12207 External links:
INTRODUCTION IEEE 12207 PART 1 – YouTube
Functional specification External links:
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Functional Specification – technet.microsoft.com
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth Profiles | Facebook
Celebrating Niklaus Wirth’s 80th Birthday | Hacker News
Niklaus Wirth – ETH Zurich
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
Distance Measurement Based on IEEE 802.15.4a – SixtySec
IEEE 802.15.4a WPAN Task Group
Software testing External links:
Software Testing for Professionals | Visual Studio
Exam 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
Software Testing Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
IEEE 802.21 External links:
CSE 574S-10-E: IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover …
IEEE Standards Association – IEEE 802.21 Working Group
Software QA External links:
software qa Jobs – Search software qa Job Listings | Monster
IEEE 802.1aq External links:
IEEE 802.1aq Archives – Avaya Connected Blog
Shortest Path Bridging – IEEE 802.1aq – YouTube
[PDF]IP/IPVPN services with IEEE 802.1aq SPB networks …
IEEE 802.3 External links:
IEEE 802.3 ETHERNET
[PDF]The IEEE 802.3 Standard (Ethernet): An Overview of …
IEEE 802.3 standard 1983 10BASE5 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thick coax. Sam…
http://802.3a 1985 10BASE2 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thin Coax (a.k.a. …
IEEE 802.1 External links:
IEEE 802.1 | Article about IEEE 802.1 by The Free Dictionary
IEEE 802.1 Interim September 2017 – regonline.com
Software maintenance External links:
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Cable modem External links:
Get good network in your home by using this ARRIS SURFboard DOCSIS Cable Modem and Wi-Fi Router with Wireless Gateway Refurbished.
The Best Cable Modems of 2018 – Top Ten Reviews
Buy ARRIS SURFboard SB6183 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem – Retail Packaging – White: Modems – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
IEEE 1541-2002 – Techstreet
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
“IEEE 1541-2002” on Revolvy.com
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Programming paradigm External links:
What is the imperative programming paradigm? – Quora
Programming Paradigm Flashcards | Quizlet
Programming Paradigms – Loyola Marymount University
Precision Time Protocol External links:
IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
PTP – Precision Time Protocol in Industrial Managed …
Project management External links:
monday – Project management software teams actually love
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Software deployment External links:
Total Software Deployment – Softinventive.com
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
IEEE 802.9 External links:
IEEE 802.9 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Data modeling External links:
What is Data Modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data modeling : a beginner’s guide (eBook, 2010) …
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
IEEE 802.8 External links:
Standard: IEEE 802.8 DRAFT – Engineering Standards
IEEE 802.8 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.8 Norma by Fabiano Brito on Prezi
Computer programming External links:
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – ed2go
IEEE P1363 External links:
[PDF]Submission to IEEE P1363
IEEE P1363 Research Contributions: Cryptographic …
Software assurance External links:
Microsoft Software Assurance Support
Software Assurance Marketplace
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
IEEE 802.11w-2009 External links:
“IEEE 802.11w-2009” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11w-2009 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.11w-2009 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE P802.1p External links:
IEEE P802.1p – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE P802.1p – YouTube
IEEE 854-1987 External links:
IEEE 854-1987 – WOW.com
IEEE 854-1987 Notes and differences
IEEE 854-1987 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO 9000 External links:
ISO 9000 – What Is ISO 9000? A Standards Series | ASQ
[PDF]PTAC 2013 ISO 9000 Final – Business & Utah
List of ISO 9000 Registered Companies – 9000 Store
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 External links:
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – WOW.com
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – documentweb.org
IEEE 802.1ah-2008 – asmestandard.com
Distributed Interactive Simulation External links:
Distributed Interactive Simulation – Open-DIS
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Job Description
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
IEEE 1284 External links:
IEEE Cables – IEEE 1284/488 | CableWholesale
Parallel IEEE 1284 Cables and Connectors | eBay
http://www.ebay.com › … › Parallel, Serial & PS/2 Cables & Adapters
IEEE 802.11ay External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11ay: Next-generation 60 GHz …
IEEE 802.11ay: Next-Generation 60 GHz Communication …
Software quality analyst External links:
Software Quality Analyst — Akili
Software Quality Analyst I – Bentley Systems
Job Application for Software Quality Analyst (QA) at Hudl
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
IEEE 754-1985, Binary 64, Floating Point Number Examiner
“IEEE 754-1985” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 754-1985 – YouTube
IEEE 1905 External links:
GitHub – BroadbandForum/WT-382: IEEE 1905.1/1a stack
IEEE 1905 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 1905.1 Meetings
Multiple Registration Protocol External links:
MRP abbreviation stands for Multiple Registration Protocol
IEEE 802.1: 802.1ak – Multiple Registration Protocol
[PDF]Multiple Registration Protocol Multiple MAC …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Software development External links:
5 Software Development Trends for 2018: Developers …
Sparkol – Software Development Company
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – Google Scholar Citations
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Token bus network External links:
Token bus network – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Token Bus Network (Linktionary term)
Lyrics containing the term: Token bus network
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/Token bus network
Object model External links:
Object Model calls may fail from WorkbookOpen event …
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
Software requirements specification External links:
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template – …
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
IEEE 802.11af External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.11af and Locally Managed Databases
IEEE 802.11af by ADIL NAVEED on Prezi
Software user documentation External links:
IEEE 1063 : Standard for Software User Documentation
[PDF]IEEE standard for software user documentation – …
Télécharger Software User Documentation: A How To Guide for Project Staff livre en format de fichier PDF gratuitement sur godofbooks.com.
IEEE 1451 External links:
IEEE 1451.4 Sensor Templates Overview – National Instruments
UML Model for the IEEE 1451.1 Standard | NIST
[PDF]IEEE 1451 Development Kit Description – eesensors.com
IEEE floating point External links:
IEEE Floating Point Representation – YouTube
IEEE Floating Point Format – Oneonta
http://www.oneonta.edu/faculty/zhangs/csci201/IEEE Floating Point Format.htm
IEEE 2030 External links:
IEEE 2030 Smart Grid Series
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Computer science External links:
Learn | Computer Science Education Week
TEALS – Computer Science in Every High School
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
IEEE 802.1ag External links:
Example: IEEE 802.1ag OAM Connectivity Fault Management
IEEE 802.2 External links:
Re: [ostinato] Re: IEEE 802.2 support – Google Groups
IEEE 802.2 – Logical Link Control
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
IEEE 1471 External links:
Conceptual Framework for ISO/IEC 42010:2007 – IEEE 1471…
[PDF]ANSI/IEEE 1471 and Systems Engineering – MIT
IEEE 1471 – SEBoK – Systems engineering
Link Layer Discovery Protocol External links:
[PDF]Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint …
What is LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) – Ipswitch
IEEE 1394 External links:
Firewire/DIN/SCSI/SATA Connectors: IEEE 1394,Mini …
IEEE 1394: FireWire Cables & Adapters | eBay
Token ring External links:
Token Ring Essays
Token Ring (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Ethernet vs. Token Ring Essays
Concept of operations External links:
[PDF]CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS General – Stafford Act …
[PDF]FedRAMP Concept Of Operations – GSA
IEEE 802.22 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks …
[PDF]IEEE 802.22: The First Worldwide Wireless Standard …
World’s First TV White Space Prototype Based on IEEE 802.22 for Wireless Regional Area Network
IEEE 802.11a-1999 External links:
“IEEE 802.11a-1999” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11a-1999 – Cisco Skills
IEEE 802.11u External links:
MikroTik Hotspot 2.0 (IEEE 802.11u) – YouTube
IEEE 802.11u – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
What is IEEE 802.11u? – Definition from Techopedia