What is involved in Team software process
Find out what the related areas are that Team software process connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Team software process thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Team software process journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Team software process leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Team software process related domains to cover and 226 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Team software process, Acceptance test–driven development, Adaptive software development, Agile software development, Application release automation, Behavior-driven development, Build automation, Cleanroom software engineering, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Domain-driven design, Dynamic systems development method, Extreme programming, Extreme programming practices, Feature-driven development, Graphical user interface builder, IEEE Standards Association, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, ISO 9001, Incremental build model, Infrastructure as Code, Integrated development environment, Iterative and incremental development, Knowledge worker, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Model-driven development, Pair Programming, Personal software process, Programming tool, Rapid application development, Requirements analysis, Scaled Agile Framework, Software configuration management, Software construction, Software deployment, Software design, Software development, Software development methodology, Software development process, Software documentation, Software engineering, Software maintenance, Software project management, Software prototyping, Software quality assurance, Software testing, Spiral model, Stand-up meeting, Test-driven development, UML tools, Unified Process, User experience, Waterfall model, Watts Humphrey:
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Team software process tactics and observe effective Team software process.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Team software process with what users do day-to-day?
– Are we Assessing Team software process and Risk?
– How can we improve Team software process?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Acceptance test–driven development projects and remodel and develop an effective Acceptance test–driven development strategy.
– Is maximizing Team software process protection the same as minimizing Team software process loss?
– How do we know that any Team software process analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is Team software process dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Adaptive software development visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Adaptive software development.
– How will you measure your Team software process effectiveness?
– What is our Team software process Strategy?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Agile software development adoptions and document what potential Agile software development megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– How do you know when the software will be finished if theres no up-front plan?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– How is the development team organized?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– What is Scale and Why Manage It?
– Are Agile teams collocated?
– What makes agile better?
– A separate test team?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Guide Application release automation leadership and look at it backwards.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Team software process workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Team software process analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is Supporting Team software process documentation required?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Behavior-driven development engagements and display thorough understanding of the Behavior-driven development process.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Team software process experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the long-term Team software process goals?
– How to deal with Team software process Changes?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Gauge Build automation risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Build automation because they lack skills.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Team software process processes of our organization?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Team software process activities?
– Are there recognized Team software process problems?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cleanroom software engineering projects and pioneer acquisition of Cleanroom software engineering systems.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Team software process moving forward?
– Who needs to know about Team software process ?
– How do we Lead with Team software process in Mind?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Mix Continuous Delivery planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Continuous Delivery results.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– What are the key elements of your Team software process performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Continuous Integration adoptions and maintain Continuous Integration for success.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Team software process process?
– Does Team software process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we have past Team software process Successes?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Domain-driven design results and prioritize challenges of Domain-driven design.
– How can you negotiate Team software process successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Team software process delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Team software process activities?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Detail Dynamic systems development method outcomes and devote time assessing Dynamic systems development method and its risk.
– Do those selected for the Team software process team have a good general understanding of what Team software process is all about?
– Is there any existing Team software process governance structure?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Chat re Extreme programming risks and plan concise Extreme programming education.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Team software process processes?
– How can skill-level changes improve Team software process?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Check Extreme programming practices quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Extreme programming practices.
– Will Team software process have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is the Team software process organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Consult on Feature-driven development engagements and drive action.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Team software process into the services that we provide?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Frame Graphical user interface builder management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Graphical user interface builder skills.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Team software process?
– Think of your Team software process project. what are the main functions?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Dissect IEEE Standards Association engagements and improve IEEE Standards Association service perception.
– what is the best design framework for Team software process organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 failures and catalog ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 activities.
– Does Team software process analysis show the relationships among important Team software process factors?
– What are the business goals Team software process is aiming to achieve?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Prioritize ISO 9001 strategies and prioritize challenges of ISO 9001.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Team software process objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How do we keep improving Team software process?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Talk about Incremental build model adoptions and develop and take control of the Incremental build model initiative.
– What are our needs in relation to Team software process skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Test Infrastructure as Code results and do something to it.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Team software process objectives?
– What is Effective Team software process?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Value Integrated development environment risks and define what do we need to start doing with Integrated development environment.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Team software process processes?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Iterative and incremental development risks and customize techniques for implementing Iterative and incremental development controls.
– How do we maintain Team software processs Integrity?
Knowledge worker Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Knowledge worker failures and oversee Knowledge worker management by competencies.
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– In a project to restructure Team software process outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Depict Microsoft Solutions Framework leadership and learn.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Team software process forward?
– Who sets the Team software process standards?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Model-driven development tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Model-driven development.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Team software process project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Team software process project lifecycle?
– Are accountability and ownership for Team software process clearly defined?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Pair Programming results and innovate what needs to be done with Pair Programming.
– Can we do Team software process without complex (expensive) analysis?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Guide Personal software process management and attract Personal software process skills.
– How do we Identify specific Team software process investment and emerging trends?
– Why should we adopt a Team software process framework?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Judge Programming tool governance and define Programming tool competency-based leadership.
– Does Team software process include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Team software process services/products?
– Does the Team software process task fit the clients priorities?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Grade Rapid application development tactics and probe Rapid application development strategic alliances.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Team software process product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Team software process products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is important for us?
– What is architected rad?
– Is it applicable?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Requirements analysis management and shift your focus.
– Are there Team software process Models?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Adapt Scaled Agile Framework goals and pioneer acquisition of Scaled Agile Framework systems.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Team software process been identified and analyzed?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software configuration management visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Software configuration management.
– What is the source of the strategies for Team software process strengthening and reform?
– How do we go about Comparing Team software process approaches/solutions?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software construction goals and create a map for yourself.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Team software process information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Team software process?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Detail Software deployment projects and gather Software deployment models .
– What business benefits will Team software process goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we go about Securing Team software process?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software design adoptions and get going.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Team software process strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do the Team software process decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software development outcomes and gather practices for scaling Software development.
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– How good are the designers and programmers in the development team?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– How much modeling to do?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software development methodology issues and create a map for yourself.
– What are the disruptive Team software process technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Team software process project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Team software process that make it risky?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software development process risks and transcribe Software development process as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How is the value delivered by Team software process being measured?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Software documentation decisions and perfect Software documentation conflict management.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Team software process, including any consulting or professional services?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Team software process project?
– What vendors make products that address the Team software process needs?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software engineering goals and point out Software engineering tensions in leadership.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Team software process process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Team software process project?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How will you know that the Team software process project has been successful?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Software maintenance strategies and devise Software maintenance key steps.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Why are Team software process skills important?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Administer Software project management issues and work towards be a leading Software project management expert.
– What are current Team software process Paradigms?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Align Software prototyping failures and acquire concise Software prototyping education.
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Discuss Software quality assurance visions and stake your claim.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software testing tasks and explore and align the progress in Software testing.
– Think about the functions involved in your Team software process project. what processes flow from these functions?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Use past Spiral model projects and stake your claim.
– Can we add value to the current Team software process decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Team software process study?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Stand-up meeting tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Stand-up meeting.
– Consider your own Team software process project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Which customers cant participate in our Team software process domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Guard Test-driven development quality and catalog what business benefits will Test-driven development goals deliver if achieved.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Team software process process?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Focus on UML tools planning and explore and align the progress in UML tools.
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Debate over Unified Process results and define Unified Process competency-based leadership.
– How likely is the current Team software process plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Discuss User experience tasks and point out improvements in User experience.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Team software process move?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Categorize Waterfall model visions and work towards be a leading Waterfall model expert.
– Among the Team software process product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– When a Team software process manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Study Watts Humphrey governance and oversee Watts Humphrey management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Team software process project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Team software process values?
– What are the usability implications of Team software process actions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Team software process Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process TSPi – PowerPoint PPT Presentation
[PDF]CMMI Level 5 and the Team Software Process
Process Improvement Team Software Process – YouTube
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
An adaptive software development process model – …
What is ADAPTIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT? What …
Agile software development External links:
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
What is Agile? Learn About Agile Software Development
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation | Automic Software
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Critiques
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery For Java Apps [e-book]
Harness | Continuous Delivery Simplified — CI/CD for …
GoCD – Open Source Continuous Delivery and Automation …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous integration in .NET (eBook, 2011) …
Continuous Integration – CI | CircleCI
Domain-driven design External links:
What is Domain-Driven Design?
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Graphical user interface builder External links:
Graphical user interface builder – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Graphical user interface builder
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
IEEE Standards Association – View IEEE Society-Staff Liaisons
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Home – ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder — Pacur
ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification – Chicago
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental build model – YouTube
Integrated development environment External links:
Flowhub | Integrated Development Environment
Integrated Development Environment – Green Hills MULTI
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Knowledge worker External links:
[PDF]Meeting the Challenge of Knowledge Worker …
intellilink | Knowledge Worker Productivity
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials – Download.com
Microsoft Solutions Framework. Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering information technology services from Microsoft. MSF is not limited to developing applications only; it is also applicable to other IT projects like deployment, networking or infrastructure projects.
Model-driven development External links:
What is model-driven development (MDD) ? – …
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming – YouTube
Personal software process External links:
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
Personal Quality Management with the Personal Software Process
[PDF]Results of Applyingthe Personal Software Process
Programming tool External links:
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The Wheel Group
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Activity 3 – Requirements Analysis | SDLC
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Release on Demand – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist 4.5) – iZenBridge
Software configuration management External links:
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software deployment External links:
Windows System Administration, Software Deployment, …
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment …
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software design External links:
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Lifesize Hardware & Software Documentation
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Software maintenance External links:
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Software project management External links:
Software Project Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping Engineer – Jeppesen Careers
Software prototyping – YouTube
Software quality assurance External links:
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Spiral Model of software engineering in Hindi – YouTube
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Unified Process External links:
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
The Rational Unified Process for testers – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
User experience External links:
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Google User Experience Research
User Experience Consulting – Blink UX – Seattle Washington
Waterfall model External links:
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
http://The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
What project or company uses the waterfall model? – Quora
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission